Friday, October 29, 2010

1 Month (Oct. 17, 2010)


I really can not believe that my little man is already 1 month old. Jeff thinks it's funny, but every time I look at the pictures from the day he was born I get teary eyed. I wonder how bad I will be when he is 1 year old...or even when he gets married?.?.? I love this little guy more than I even thought was possible.

1 MONTH With Mason
Weight: 10 lbs. 3 oz.
Length: 21 inches long

*Mason had his first bath

*Mason smiles...and I don't think it is gas:)
*He is starting to "coo"

*He is sleeping in his crib

*He gets up to eat 3-4 times a night
*Nursing like a pro:)

*Usually doesn't take a paci

*Loves his swing
*Likes to be rocked to sleep
*Likes for Mommy to read "Goodnight Moon" before bed

*Loves, loves, loves his mobile

*We use a sound machine at night and he seems to like it!

*He likes to play on his playmat
*Grunts and stretches more than any kid I have ever been around
*He will be celebrating his first Halloween at the end of this month
*He met his younger cousin Joseph (5 days younger:), his other cousin Avery, and his 91 year old great-grandmother for the first time
*Mason got to go to church for the first time at Mommy's church she grew up in and also Mommy and Daddy's current church
*Celebrated with Mommy on her first birthday as a mother:)


Warmest,

No comments: