Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving I am thankful for so many things...or should I say people.?.? I AM thankful for the "things" that the Lord has blessed my little family with, but none of those "things" would matter if I didn't have the people I love the most to share them with. So today...and everyday...I am so thankful for my husband, who cares so much for me and our two sons, my two handsome boys...who are my world, and our crazy families that are always there for us with support and unconditional love. Jeff and I (and our boys) are very blessed to have a family like ours. We may not be rich in the world's opinion, but we are richly blessed where it matters the most...we have family. Even though I am really looking forward to eating some awesome food tomorrow...I am even more excited to be eating that plate (maybe 2 plates;) beside some of the people that mean the most to me. So...enjoy the yummy food tomorrow, but don't forget to be thankful for the people you are sharing it with. Happy Thanksgiving!





No comments: