Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A NOT SO WORDLESS WEDNESDAY (25 weeks)

Are you a blog stalker? I am:) I love reading a couple of blogs of women who are pregnant or have recently given birth. Below is an idea that I borrowed from a blog I read. Melissa, if you are reading this...thanks for all your help with our nursery (bedding, paint, fabric). You are my inspiration!


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 25 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 8 pounds (I'm sure that has changed since my last appointment :) Overall, I think I'm doing pretty good weight wise!
Maternity Clothes: I love maternity capris and dresses!
Best Moment this week: Mom and I ordered Mason's custom bedding!

Gender: It's A Boy! - Mason Andrew
Movement: Mason moves a lot! Some days he doesn't move as often because of the way he is laying, but most of the time he moves constantly and even on cue for his Daddy :)
Food Craving: Pre-pregnancy I was a HUGE fan of chocolate, but over the last several months I have had no desire for the dark stuff. Slowly, I've started craving it a little over the last week or so. Also, I've never been a milk drinker, but that has changed too. Now, I usually drink a cold glass of milk when I'm cooking or relaxing...WEIRD!
What I miss: Lifting stuff and being able to do things without asking people to help me.
Sleep: I like to sleep on my side, but Mason moves more when I'm on my side. I mostly sleep on my back, and don't sleep as well as I used too:(
What I am looking forward to:
I'm looking forward to putting the nursery together and my doctor's appointment on Monday...we have an ultrasound scheduled...YAY!!!
Belly Button: In for now, but it's close to popping out. The other night, Jeff and I laughed hysterically at the fact that every time I laugh my belly button looks like it will pop out at any minute...I gross my Dad out every time I talk about it. It's funny that my belly button has been the topic of conversation lately :)
Shots: I'm still giving myself a shot everyday, but the task is getting a bit harder now that my stomach is stretching. The bruises are worse, but I'm hoping that the doc can recommend another option besides the stomach for now...it's beginning to be a little painful.
Stretch Marks: No stretch marks so far! I'm lathering up with Bath and Body cream everyday!
Symptoms: I'm having pretty terrible heartburn! I had heartburn before pregnancy, but nothing like this...WOW! Also, my hips and back hurt daily:( but other than that...I've had a great pregnancy thus far!


Warmest,

1 comment:

Sister, we need each other! said...

8 pounds is awesome Michele! I loved being pregnant and it seems like you are enjoying every moment of it. Before you know it you will be holding that little man in your arms - God is so GOOD!!

Where will you be delivering?
Do you have a birth plan?

BTW - have the docs told you to not sleep on your back?