Wednesday, June 23, 2010

3 Years...And It Keeps Getting Better


Three years ago today...

This girl from Kentucky...

...married this boy from North Carolina...

...and they lived happily ever after!


Three years ago today, I was getting ready to marry my best friend:) Our wedding day was everything I imagined it to be and so much more. It's hard to believe that it's just been three years. It seems I have known Jeff my entire life. I can't even imagine what life was like before him. I know is corny to say, but he really does complete who I am. Right now, as you are reading this, we are enjoying our last vacation as a little family of two (plus we are here with about 23 members of my family:) The next time we take a vacation there will be a little one in tow!

Thank you Lord for blessing our marriage these past three years. We ask for your favor and pray that you continue to hold us in the palm of your hand.

Jeff, I am thankful for our wonderful marriage and the relationship we have. Truly, you are my best friend and the one, and only, person I want to grow old with. I look forward to starting this new chapter as parents...I love you and Happy Anniversary! This year's gift is suppose to be leather...I wonder what you will come up with? ;)


Warmest,

No comments: