Friday, June 25, 2010

Big Birthday Boy!

Today is Jeff's birthday and we are celebrating at Ruth's Chris tonight with family! I just wanted to brag a little on my husband...

He loves the Lord and strives everyday to become a better man. Personally, I don't think he has that much to work on...except for maybe remembering to close drawers and cabinet doors behind him:)

He loves me and Mason and has already started to put us first.

He is very good at what he does and he works extremely hard to provide for us and help young men to make the right decisions.

We get along great and love to spend most of our time together...doing nothing...and he loves that as much as I do:)

He loves our families and loves spending time with them whether it is going on vacation, golfing, out to eat, or other crazy family gatherings.

He makes me want to be a better person...and for that I am thankful:)

He is the best husband and is already a great Daddy:)

Happy birthday Jeffy! Mason and I love you today!

Warmest,

No comments: