Saturday, June 26, 2010

And the Madness begins...

We are back from the beach a couple of days early. My grandmother, (my mom's mother), passed away on Sunday. It hasn't been the easiest of days, but everyone seems to be doing okay. Just continue to remember my mom in your prayers.

Now that we are back...the madness begins! Mason will be here in less than 12 weeks and we have finally started on his nursery. The crazy thing is...not only are we painting and putting down new carpet in his room, but we are also doing those things in our bedroom and guest bedroom. Yep! We're crazy! Thursday, Jeff and I went to Lowe's and picked out two ceiling fans/lights for the nursery and our room. We've also ordered the carpet and it should be here soon. The carpet is scheduled to be put down the week of the 5th and Jeff's mother and step-father are coming Monday night to start painting the rooms...also I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday....SHEW! We have yet to pick out Mason's crib so that is a priority on Wednesday...and I need to stop by the fabric store and pick up some ribbon for a project I am doing. Luckily, I do not have to worry about the material mom and I ordered for curtains because it came in before we left for the beach. It's so cute! Now, I really can't wait to see the bedding! Here are the fabric swatches...



I forgot to mention that at my last doctor's appointment Mom and I went into the gift shop while we were waiting on Jeff to get the car and found the cutest little lion for Mason's room. We didn't buy him, but on his tag he had a website where he could be ordered. I checked out the website and ended up ordering him on ebay...oh, how I love ebay! So, here is Mason's bed buddy..."Leo" the lion.



For the 3rd Wedding Anniversary the gift is suppose to be leather...so, I got Jeff a leather watch and he got me a beautiful family photo album and maternity pictures!!! The photographer is a local gal and has done some photos for some family and people I work with...I can't wait to see what she has in store for Mason and I!!! Hopefully, we can have them done before our shower on the 17th!


Speaking of shower...the theme for the shower is "King of the Jungle." It's super cute! Thanks mom!



Warmest,

No comments: