Friday, February 20, 2009

Congrats To My Best Friend!!!


Good news...I just found out a few weeks ago that my best friend, Brandy, and her husband are expecting. Brandy, Jamirae (our other best friend) and I have been friends for a long time. Jamirae and I went to elementary school together and played basketball against Brandy. Little did we know that we would all become best friends and share so many memories and experiences. With the help from each other we have survived bad hair, braces, breakups, the high school Shakespeare Festival, Beta Club initiation, tennis, track, AP English, Jamirae's brawl in Pizza Hut parking lot, prom, college, broken hearts, crazy ex-girlfriends and boyfriends, bridal showers, three weddings, my miscarriage, job changes and even a few car accidents.

One day soon, if it be God's will, we will all have the chance to survive motherhood together and that is something I look forward too!

Brandy, if you read this....I love you and I know that you and Jared will be wonderful parents!!! I can't wait to see him/her and have them call me Aunt MiMi!!!


Me, Brandy and Jamirae

No comments: