Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The weekend was great! The Railsplitters won the series against USC-Aiken and USC was ranked 6th in the country. It looks like we are off to a great start!

In other news, Jeff and I have been a little under the weather and I can barely talk (which might be a good thing). We have decided to celebrate our 2nd Valentine's on Friday because our weekend will consist of 3 more baseball games (a double-header on Sat. and one game on Sunday).

Also, I sent our niece, Avery, a Tucan Webkinz and a cute Shrek card and wrapped it in pink Valentine paper. I hope she likes it! Here is a pic of her that Jimmy emailed me today.

This is what it said...

"It was 75 this past weekend so Avery and I decided to clean the garage, power wash, etc....I went inside for 5 minutes and came out and she had set up shop on her own...I was crying..."

-Jimmy

No comments: