Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Valentine

Yesterday, Jeff and I celebrated our second Valentine's Day. The day started out with a double-header and then after the games, Jeff and I met my parents to eat. We had a wonderful dinner with good conversation and a great rest of the night relaxing, opening gifts and eating chocolate! I love Jeff so much and I am so thankful that God gave him to me to be MY husband.

Top 10 reasons I love Jeffrey Andrew Sziksai:

10. He is passionate about what he does.
9. He is honest and loyal.
8. He is caring and selfless.
7. He can make me smile any time :)
6. He is the funniest person I have ever met (We laugh so hard that it hurts).
5. He loves the Lord and always tries to do the right thing.
4. We have so much in common (He even brushes his teeth in the shower).
3. When I am weak, he is strong.
2. He loves me with his whole heart.
1. He is my best friend.

No comments: