Friday, March 6, 2009

The Big 4!

Yesterday, we celebrated Wendy's little boy's fourth birthday at a pizza place here in town. Wendy is a friend that I have known for almost a year now and has become one of my dearest. She has been there for me through a couple of "rough patches" and I owe her a lot. Her son, Cameron is one of the funniest kids ever and never stops for a second. He cracks me up because he is obsessed (truly obsessed) with two things 1.) Thomas the Train and 2.) Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches. So, it is no surprise that his party theme was "Thomas." And no, he didn't have a PB&J cake. Although, that sounds kinda good :) By the way, just to let you know how great of a mother Wendy is....she threw Cameron two parties yesterday and she is 8 1/2 months pregnant. Whoa Momma! When Cameron was finished unwrapping his presents she said that she felt a "cramp" so...I might be posting pics of little Cooper is a couple of days :)

On a side note, I will be traveling this weekend to watch the Railsplitters play Catawba...wish us luck!

Warmest,




No comments: