Friday, March 6, 2009

House For Sale

No not our house....

My parents are in the process of building a house to sale. If you know me personally, then you know that my dad is a contractor. This is a trade that he learned from my grandfather and my dad is such a perfectionist when it comes to work [Side note: I get my mild case of OCD from him].

Even though my parents live about 10 minutes away and the house they are building is only seconds from mine (same neighborhood) I haven't got to spend much time with them. Mom stays pretty busy picking out paint colors, tile (I helped) and carpet...and dad...well...he does everthing else :)

The house they are building is a 2,100 square feet one story, with 3 bedrooms (including master with bath and large walk-in closet), 2 baths, living room, dining room, kitchen, laundry room, mud room, plenty of closets, 2 car garage with storage room, and attic. If you are interested and live in the area contact me through e-mail and I will put you in contact with my dad.

dad
Thanks and warmest,

No comments: