Friday, May 7, 2010

A Little Bit of Everything

Warning: This post may be a little random!

Today I realized that it has been over a week since my last post...bad girl! And since my last post, a lot has gone on. For starters, Jeff and I have decided on a name for our sweet son, in which I will blog about tomorrow:) And finally, I have reached the halfway point of pregnancy and that means shots too! Also, throughout the last two weeks, Jeff and I have received packages, gifts and cards from some very thoughtful people. Baby S is already loved so much!

One of my best friends growing up, who also happens to be my cousin, Kim, sent me these two cute outfits in the mail this week...I love getting packages especially when they are unexpected and for Baby S! I know his Daddy likes the first one a lot...and Poppy will definitely like the second one! Thank you Kim! I love you guys and can't wait for our kids to grow up together like we did!

This little baseball outfit is from Jeff's dad, "Papa Six" and step-mom. He got this for us when we first found out we were pregnant. Personally, I like it because it says "Mommy's All Star." Thanks Papa Six and Nana Jessica!



Grandma Cathy and Papa Allen (Jeff's mom and step-dad) sent us this card last week after we told them we were having a boy! Thanks guys...I know you all are just as excited as we are!



The card on the left is from Jeff's grandmother, Lillian! She also sent this card last week when she found out we were expecting a little man! Thank you Lil!

And the beautiful card on the right is from my best friend Jamirae...we've been friends since 6th grade and needless to say, we've been through a lot together! I love you Jamirae...and thank you for the precious card! It's my first Mother's Day card!


The card and gift above are from friends who happen to also be our neighbors. Mark and Alice...I can't wait to make Baby S's hand-print! Thank you for thinking of us!


This last picture is of the shots I have taken since I found out I was pregnant...165 to be exact! Thankfully, I am half-way finished with them!
Only 138 more to go plus 6 weeks worth after Baby S is born! It's worth it though!

HAPPY BELATED 20 WEEKS TO ME AND BABY S!!!
BTW...he's been moving like crazy! I love it!



Warmest,

No comments: