Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Oh...BOY!!!


Just in case you didn't "get" the title or picture...Jeff and I are having a little man!!! We are so excited!!! I always knew I would be a momma to a little boy! Needless to say, Jeff has thoroughly enjoyed telling all of his friends and players about the little slugger...I'm just enjoying the fact that I FINALLY know so I can prepare for his arrival. Yesterday, not only did we learn about Baby S's gender, but we also learned that his heart, brain and everything else that was checked was perfect...that was even better than learning his gender! He was being a little stubborn when the u/s tech was trying to see his fingers and hands. Every time she would try to take a picture of his hand open...he would close it. We also got to see him do some boxing moves...I think he's going to take after his Daddy:) He was breech, but the doctor said that his position will more than likely change several times before he is ready to make his appearance. Wow...it's so awesome to call Baby S a "HE". We are soooo thankful that our little boy is healthy and we can't wait to kiss his sweet face.

Babies for everyone :) ----
My cousin, Deanna, will be finding out what she is having next Wednesday. We are 5 days apart and I'm soooo hoping she's having a boy also!!! Another cousin and his wife are expecting a baby girl in July...and...one of my friends just found out Sunday that she is pregnant with her second! YAY!!!


FYI: I think we may have decided on bedding...I just have to make sure we can still order it! I can't wait to start on his nursery!!!


Our choice :)

Happy 19 weeks Baby S!!!



Warmest,

No comments: