Saturday, April 24, 2010

Please Pray

PLEASE PRAY...I just found out a little while ago that one of my students passed away this evening. She was only in 6th grade and the details are horrible and a nightmare to any family. I can't elaborate, but I'm asking that whoever reads this, that you take the time to pray for her family and friends. I don't understand why this has happened, but I know that God is still in control. She, along with the rest of her class were counting down the days until we would find out Baby S's gender. Just please pray for God's peace that passes all understanding for her family and friends...and pray for me that I will know the right things to say to my students on Monday. Our hearts are broken.

"Be still, and know that I am God."-Psalms 46:10

"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted. He rescues those whose spirits are crushed."
-Psalms 34:18


No comments: