Thursday, April 22, 2010

Playing Hookie!

Yes...I'm playing hookie...from work:). I'm in North Carolina with my in-laws, Jeff and the baseball team. They are participating in the South Atlantic Conference Tournament here in Forest City! I'm so proud of them and all the hard work from the coaches and players!!! We ate with the team lastnight at Outback (mmmm...still makes my mouth water) and today we plan on cheering them on against Wingate! Cathy (Jeff's mom) made chocolate chip cookies for the team and coaches...I might have to snatch a few when we get back to the house :). Say a little prayer for the team this weekend (coaches and players)!
On another note, pray that I don't get another speeding ticket on my way home:(. Yes...I got my first speeding ticket, which I knew would eventually happen. I do drive too fast and I guess God is trying to tell me to slow down...especially before Baby S gets here! The funny thing was, I dreaded telling Jeff, but he actually took it really well. My parents on the other hand did not. When I talked to them lastnight they scolded me...I felt 18 again! Oh well...I've learned my lesson!

BTW...less than 6 days until we find out if Baby S is a prince or princess!!! Everyone is getting so excited!

Me, Cathy (Grandma Cathy), and Lillian (Great-Grandma Lil)


Railsplitters during the anthem

Thursday against Wingate (LMU won 10-9)


(I'm blogging from my iPhone so if there are any misspelled words, just look over them!)

Warmest,

No comments: