Thursday, July 1, 2010

28 WEEKS

Mommy and Mason Update:
Yesterday was my 28 week appointment
Total weight gain is 10 lbs.
Got my Rho Gam shot because I'm O-
Blood pressure is great!
Passed my sugar test with "flying colors"
Mason's heartbeat is great!


PREGNANCY HIGHLIGHTS:

WEEK:
28 weeks
TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN/LOSS:
10 lbs.
MATERNITY CLOTHES:
I love my maternity swimsuit and my hot pink cotton shorts from Motherhood! Still loving my jean capris and Yellowbox flip-flops!
BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK:
Lastnight Mason had hiccups for the first time...Awww!
GENDER:
It's still a BOY!
MOVEMENT:
Mason moves around all the time, but mostly in the morning before I get out of bed and at night. Starting this week I have to count kicks!
FOOD CRAVING:
chips with mustard
WHAT I MISS:
Not being able to do as much or be outside as much because of the heat and being pregnant
SLEEP:
Sleeping is not much better...Mason usually wakes me up about 7:30 or 8:00 with his kicks and punches...also I'm up at least 3x during the night for a potty break
WHAT I LOOK FORWARD TO:
Getting Mason's nursery finished, our baby shower and seeing Mason's sweet little face to see who he looks like
BELLY BUTTON:
Half in...half out
STRETCH MARKS:
Still none
SHOTS:
Shots are not getting any easier...actually the opposite, but I'll do whatever it takes for Mason and I to be okay
PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS:
Heartburn!!! No swelling...yet!
PET PEEVE(S):
I hate it when a person locks their car just as I am walking by...the horn scares Mason...and quite frankly...scares me too!


HAPPY 28 WEEKS/7 MONTHS MASON ANDREW!!!


Warmest,

No comments: