Saturday, July 17, 2010

MIA

Sorry, I have been MIA lately, but I have been a little busy getting ready for Mr. Mason's arrival. This week I had a maternity photography session with the awesome Miss Emily Wakin and I can't wait to show everyone the pics! Also, Jeff and I are almost finished with Mason's nursery! We ordered his crib and a nursery chair today...it should be here in four-five weeks! And finally...tomorrow is our friends and family baby shower! It's getting pretty crazy around here, but it's an exciting kind of crazy:) I'll post my "Mommy and Mason" update in the next couple of days and maybe throw in some pics of the nursery so far. Until then...I thought I would leave you with a little glimpse of my photo shoot with Miss Wakin! Have a great weekend and stay COOL!


30 weeks and counting!!!

Warmest,

No comments: