Wednesday, August 25, 2010

36 WEEKS

Mommy and Mason Update:
Yesterday was my 36 week appointment
Total weight gain is 25 lbs.
Blood pressure was good
Small trace of protein in my urine (no concern)
Mason's heartbeat was great! He is still growing and weighs approx. 6 lbs 6oz.
My fluid level was still at 9 (normal for 36 weeks)

We start seeing the doctor 2x a week now because I am considered "high risk." We have
appointments on Monday and Thursday. It's crazy to think we have 3-4 weeks until we meet Mason!



PREGNANCY HIGHLIGHTS

WEEK: 36 weeks
TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN/LOSS: 25 lbs.
MATERNITY CLOTHES: At this point in the pregnancy I love anything that is cool and loose. I just bought some yoga pants and they are so comfy! I also bought another pair of Yellowbox flip-flops...which are great for my feet when they swell.
BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK: When we got to see Mason again on the u/s and feeling him kick his little feet!
GENDER: It's still a BOY!
MOVEMENT: I think Mason is running out of room because I can feel EVERY movement he makes...but I wouldn't change it and I'm loving every minute of it! It's been pretty easy to get all of his kick counts.
FOOD CRAVING: Mexican!
WHAT I MISS: Being able to bend over or get up easily...being 5'4 and having all this extra weight is hard!
SLEEP: I'm used to Mason's nightly movement so sleep is going pretty good. However, Jeff says that I have started snoring! I don't believe him;)
WHAT I LOOK FORWARD TO: Seeing our baby boy
BELLY BUTTON: What belly button? My belly button is numb.
STRETCH MARKS: Still none
SHOTS: Just changed back to heparin because the shelf life is 12 hours vs. Lovenox's 24 hours. Now, we have to pray that we can time it to where I will be able to get an epidural and not do this naturally.
PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS: Heartburn!!! Some swelling in my feet a couple of times a week.
PET PEEVE(S): I hate it when a person locks their car just as I am walking by...the horn scares Mason...and quite frankly...scares me too!




Warmest,

No comments: