Wednesday, September 1, 2010

FULL TERM!!!


Today we are celebrating because we are officially FULL TERM!!! I am extremely blessed to have had an A+ pregnancy thus far...considering everything Jeff and I went through before getting pregnant with sweet little Mason. I've held onto the saying on my key-chain that hangs on my rear-view mirror that "God keeps His promises." He has done that and more for us. I went to the doctor on Monday and my fluid levels were 12, no protein in my urine, and my blood pressure was great! Even better...Mason is doing wonderful and now we are just praying that labor and delivery goes as smoothly:) My last day of work is the 10th and then Mason and I will enjoy several months of "mother-son time." (I love the sound of that:) I will not be going back to work until after Christmas! Jeff and I are blessed to be able to do this financially and also knowing that I will be able to return to my awesome job is a huge comfort!

Please continue to pray for us...I have an appointment tomorrow and hopefully Mason will be arriving soon!



Warmest,

No comments: